Thursday, May 23, 2019

This is my absolutely favorite time of year!  I am a minimalist for the most part, but not so much when it comes to flowers!
 

My porch is the one spot that the horses and chickens can't get into!


Some of my favorites are ivy, hydrangeas, gardenias, lobelia, lantana, impatiens, and of course..... FERNS!


My ivy all survived the winter this year! I had to trim it up and added some new dirt, but it looks pretty decent!


This is "Haven's garden" where we buried one of our tiny miscarried babies. The rock is one that Mariah made when she was little.


 
We are finishing up most of our school work.  The temperatures have climbed this week, so these two (can you spot the kids? :) )  were chilling out with some Jeff Corwin.  I am having to keep hollering out when things aren't true.  It is full of evolution. This is why I love our movies from AIG!
 

With the abundance of goat milk means ice cream...…


                                                         and cheese!!!!


Update on "Baby ".  We continue to wait on paperwork.  We are very weary but trusting that it will all happen in the Lord's time.  Please continue to pray!

We are headed out to the splash pad!  Hope you all are having a fabulous week!

~Until next time.....
 
 


No comments: