Thursday, May 30, 2019

Just for fun....

I love changing little things in the house just for fun.  I don't spend a lot on decorating, so that when I get tired of it I can get rid of it without feeling guilty. :) 
 

The girls and I went on our annual girls' trip a couple of weeks ago.  I need to post about it!  It was quite the adventure!  We spent most of our time outdoors doing activities, but we did spend one day shopping in downtown Blue Ridge!  I was not finding anything to spend money on (which was great!), until we went into two of the cutest stores!  One was a cotton store and when I saw this pillow it made me laugh.  The girls were like.... "Yep, that is our family!"  :) 


I decided to go ahead and put some of our patriotic décor out instead of waiting until closer to the 4th of July!  Why not enjoy it a little longer! :) 


I like simple.  Too much clutter makes me crazy!  I don't want it to be bare either though.  Typically, if I find something new that I like, something else has to go!  That has helped keep things from looking too busy!

~Until next time......

No comments: