Monday, May 13, 2019

Mariah

Mariah's spring theater performance was a week or so ago.  They all did a wonderful job!
 

She has had a really busy school year!  She did theater all year with Acting For The Almighty, and she took violin and piano lessons!  The girl kept me hopping!






She looked adorable in her dress!  They let them keep their costumes this time!  I told her I bet she will have a little girl that plays in this dress one day!


                                                      Sisters




My sister and her daughter came down to see one of the performances.



The siblings minus McKenzie!  I have pictures of McKenzie with her too, but they are on McKenzie's camera!


                                             Grandpa was proud of her!


I went to all three performances and Myles was my date on night two.  He wanted to have dinner at Chick fil A!



This week was her spring piano recital!  Thankful to be finished for a couple of months summer break!  The only thing we continue through the summer is violin.  She has taken piano since she was four, but only recently started violin.  She is trying to progress as fast as she can with that.

~Until next time...

No comments: