Saturday, May 4, 2019

Jekyll

A couple of weeks ago we spent a few days on Jekyll Island.  It is one of my favorite spots filled with so many sweet memories!  Marc had a conference for work, so everyone but Matthew and Madeline tagged along!
 

These water guns caused so much trouble!  Mariah asked me if I would ever learn. :)


We pretty much had the pool and the beach to ourselves!  It was so nice!



I have been to many beaches and I don't think you can find a prettier one!



We went to St. Simons for dinner and walked the pier.


My sweet man.  I am always amazed that he actually wants us to travel with him.  I mean, he could sleep and read and sleep.... in peace!  But he loves the commotion! <3 p="">

Sweet little fellows were waiting on daddy to come back up from the van.



                                       They were all over that beach!


Baby "L" loved the sand.  I was bit surprised!


The boys loved climbing the rock barriers.


Well, I guess Mariah did too! ")




This bird cracked us up!  He wasn't the least bit scared.



Our favorite spot to eat on St Simons.  The soft serve ice cream is what Macheus goes for!


Our condo was fabulous! Two stories and we had our own rooms!  Well, Baby L roomed with Marc and me! :)











It am a homebody, but it was nice to get away for a few days!  Life has been so hectic lately!


 
Things are moving along with Baby "L"'s case.  So stinkin' slow though.  Prayers appreciated!
 

Well, that is it for tonight!  Hope you all are having a wonderful spring!

~Goodnight

No comments: