Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pining Away For Spring..................

I am just not a cold weather person. Yesterday was glorious! We had a break from our long, cold spell. It was in the 60's with sunny, blue skies! It was morning, and I didn't know where Mariah was. When I found her she was at the far corner of our property. She looked so cute sitting against the tree that I walked out (with my camera:>) to take her picture. When I got out there I realized she had taken her Bible, a journal, pen and an apple with her. She was doing her "Bible study".
Notice the grocery bag that she carried her things in! :>)






She dressed herself! I don't normally put her in a red western shirt, purple sweat pants and pink crocs! :>)
**After I published this post, Mariah walked in and asked me what I was doing. I showed her the post and asked if she liked being on my blog. She said, "No, not really. I don't really want to be a star on your blog."

5 comments:

Giann said...

She is so funny!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!

~Romans 15:13~

Tracy said...

You need to share your secret to growing such beautiful faith in your children....You are doing a wonderul job. Please share pointers:)

Marcy said...

Hi Tracy,

What a sweet and humbling comment! I think family Bible time is important. We also encourage them to have their own Bible reading and prayer time in the mornings. I am sure homeschooling helps because they are with me all day, so that is their primary influence. We aren't perfect though! We have struggles just like everyone else. :>)
Can you let me know how to get on your blog now? I want to follow your adoption!

Tracy said...

Hello,

I had to set my blog to private for now but if you would like to still read it, email me at silertracy@gmail.com and ill invite you to the reading list:) Take care and thanks for sharing!

Maddie Grace said...

Uh oh!