Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Late night ramblings...

I need to go to bed but my mind is having a hard time winding down. :)  Life is so incredibly busy these days!
Thank you to those that may have read my last post and prayed for us!  I definitely have felt the prayers of many friends and even some strangers that have heard his story!  The court date went well, and we will have another court date coming up on February 6th.  It has been such an emotional roller coaster!  The Lord has had His hand on the baby through it all though!
 
This past weekend Marc and I attended an all day training on trauma in children. I got up at 6:00 that morning and went out to run. I knew if I didn't go then, it wasn't going to happen!  It was cold and dark, but there is something peaceful about being outside and watching the sun rise! (Something not so peaceful about hearing the coyotes in the distance though!)
 

The cattle farm down the street was covered in frost!  It was so pretty!  I literally watched our little road "wake up"!


This was my last mile headed home.  The sun was finally up!


We are supposed to have temperatures down in the low 20's tonight.  That is pretty cold for this southern gal!  I just don't like cold weather anymore! 

It is very late..... and I will have little boys waking me up bright and early, so I better head to bed!

~Goodnight!
 

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

We had snow two days this week...it was crazy!