Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy Sweet 16 to Mariah!

It becomes so cliché, but I really don't know where the years have gone!
 

Mariah has always been such a fun girl!  She makes me laugh almost daily! :)


McKenzie was so sweet and wanted to host a birthday dinner for her.  She had some sweet friends come over and celebrate with us!


Isn't this cake beautiful!?  She made a yummy dinner of chicken, macaroni and cheese (Mariah's favorite!), salad, bread and dessert!



McKenzie was sending Daniel off with her littles, and I talked her into letting Elizabeth stay.  She was such a little angel throughout the entire party!


It was a mixture of wonderful "old friends" and a couple of new friends that she has met through her theater.




 

After dinner McKenzie had a mug for each one to paint and take home with them. They all had fun!





I'm sure McKenzie had better pictures on her camera, but I figured if I didn't go ahead and post this it would never happen! :)

Each one of my children bring something special to our family.  Mariah definitely brings much joy!  She is also my "get it done" girl!  She can organize my pantry better than me!  So many people have dread of the teenage years.  While there are "emotional moments", I can truly say I have loved having teenagers!  I am so thankful that Mariah is ours! <3 p="">

On her actual birthday, (New Year's Day) we took her annual crown picture.  She has had this since birth and we always do a picture. <3 p="">

The holidays are over, our two New Year's birthdays have passed..... school starts back tomorrow.  Ready or not.....

~Until next time

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I know I am late but still wanted to say Happy Birthday!