Friday, March 6, 2015

Mariah's 12 year pictures

When McKenzie came down last month she took some pictures of Mariah for me.  She looks too old in some of them, but I think they turned out pretty! :o)
 


 
I love this swing!  Marc made it for McKenzie several years ago, and she will eventually take it.  He will be making another one! :o)  I love old-fashioned swings hanging from big trees!

 
I like this one.... it just "looks" like her. :o)


This field is across from our property.  My kids sure have had a lot of fun in it over the years!



                                          This is typical Mariah!




                                                  and this.....




 
Her mouth reminds me of my mom's in this picture.



                                         My girls love colorful shoes!


 
There were a lot more but these were a few of my favorites!

2 comments:

Donna said...

She's so beautiful! Full of fun, love, and life... Such a sweet young lady. Grown up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Mariah never fails to make my cock stand up. I want to fuck her furiously and get her pregnant.