Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A walk in the park...

Mondays while the girls are at their piano lessons, I take the boys to the park.  I used to do my grocery shopping during that time, but with the changes in our family dynamics this past year we switched things up a bit.  We are all much happier! :o)
 

This was actually last week.  The weather was gorgeous that day, and we took a loaf of bread with us to feed the ducks and geese.


There was a male/female pair of geese that the boys were feeding.  Another male tried to come over and they kept "honking" at each other.  Macheus kept flailing his arms around at them and said,  "Bein' me!"  (Which means  "being mean".)


Malachi has grown up so much in the past year.  He gives me hope for the other two! :o)


I would love to know what he was thinking.



Boys are so much fun!  They get so excited about the simplest things!


Malachi asked if he could take a picture of me.  He took about twenty in a few seconds time and this was the only one where my head wasn't cut off or Macheus cut out of it. :o) 



                                 Oh.... this little guy. :o)

 
"Sweet Baby K"  and "Baby Mac"  Names his sisters call him. He is only slightly spoiled.


Yes, Myles thinks the bright blue mud boots go with everything in his wardrobe!


In his own little world. I hope he is always this happy and content.


He came SO close to falling in as I was snapping this picture!



Love days when I slow down and really enjoy my blessings.

No comments: