Monday, June 10, 2013

Randomness....

It has been a long, hard day.  I have a hard time unwinding after days like this.  Most of the household is fast asleep and I am sitting in front of the computer wasting time.  I had to drive out of town today to pick up a co-op order.  It was in the same town that my parents used to live and that is where their house is still for sale.  My family was going in every direction today with a million things to do.  While I was in town I went by their house to check on things and do some cleaning.  When I got there a realtor was showing it.  I am praying it sells soon.  It will be one less thing for us to have to fool with.  My dad worries about everything, and he is convinced someone has taken some of his stuff from his house. I got a few of the things he was asking about.  Trying to convince him that everything is secure doesn't always work.  Left there and had to drive in the pouring down rain home.  On the way home, I went to  my midwife's office for some blood work.  When I got closer to home I stopped by the grocery store.  For whatever reason, (He was exhausted too.)  Myles was an absolute angel in the grocery store.  He walked right beside me the entire time and literally didn't utter a peep.  I'll take it! :o)  I was glad when I finally made it home this evening.  Our church has VBS this week, and the oldest two girls are working at it.  Matthew had to work today......... It has been a busy day!
 I sure do love this little guy........
 and this big guy. :o)
And........ this very silly guy.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Marc said...

I love those guys as well.