Sunday, June 2, 2013

Four Months

I can't believe this little guy is already four months old! 
 At four months he is sleeping all night (most nights :o)  He rolls from front to back, props himself in the sitting position (I have never had one do that this young!)  He is very strong! :o)
 I was positive about a month ago that he was going to cut a tooth.  He drools a lot and chews on his hands.  Still no signs of a tooth................ :o)  Malachi was my earliest teether, and he cut his first tooth  at 4 1/2 months.  We'll see..........
 I tried really hard to make Macheus a pacifier baby.  It is nice for them to have something!  He discovered that he likes to suck THREE fingers.  It works......... He puts himself to sleep sucking them.

He startles and cries at loud noises.  Bless his heart.......... he is #7 and we aren't exactly a quiet family. :o)
 He loves to sit on the front porch in the evenings.  We sit in the swing and he is so quiet, looking out at the trees. He is a happy, content, round, precious, little boy!   We are all enjoying him so much!

  Love him!

1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

I will say it again...He is so ADORABLE :) I could just pinch those chubby cheeks! Can you tell I'm a grandma....lol!!!!