Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Welcoming Macheus Home

It was a happy day when we finally got to bring Macheus home.  So thankful for a healthy baby and ready to be under one roof again!
Remember the pitiful bow that I got at Kroger?  Well, that wasn't going to do for McKenzie.  They went to town before we got home and she got balloons to put on the mailbox.  When I saw it I wanted to cry.  Grandma wasn't here to do what she has always done, but how sweet that God knew Macheus would have all of these brothers and sisters to love on him.
 Matthew bought flowers for me.  So sweet....
 Madeline had planned this weeks ahead of time. :o) 
 They couldn't wait to get their eyes on him.
 So much excitement!
 Because of the hospital flu policy,  the younger children had not gotten to see him.  Mariah was so excited to finally meet him!
 I sure missed this little fellow!
 Myles cracks me up.  He loves the baby and is our biggest baby hog!
 Proud big brother! 
 He looks just a little bit excited. :o)

 Sweet baby...
 Sister love...
We are settling into a new routine with baby.  It is funny how everything changes, but then you can't imagine life without them. 

No comments: