Friday, February 22, 2013

Mommy. Daddy and Macheus...

With all of our other babies the hospital "Pink Ladies" took the newborn pictures.  Because I had done it with the first baby, I always felt like I needed to do it with all of them.  I would always buy the minimum just to have that "newborn" picture, even though they were never really that good! :o) The hospital now has a professional photographer that takes your baby's picture for free and then you can order from your computer at home if you want any.  With all of the confusion with him being in the NNICU I was going to just forget it.  I decided to ask about it the morning we were being discharged.  The photographer came and did a bunch of Macheus.  She said she wanted to take one with Marc and I.  I wasn't even thinking about us being in them so our clothes and my hair weren't "prepared".  I also was SO sleep deprived that I hated to do it.  I am so glad that I let her talk me into it now.  Marc said that he looks like a dork. :o)  I look like I have spent four sleepless nights in the hospital, but I am still thrilled to have this picture.  Macheus is so tiny and it goes by so fast!
I will share some of the pictures of Macheus next time.  They were all so sweet! 

No comments: