Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Visiting the Cemetery...

Recently we went to visit my dad and my sister and we took him to the cemetery to see our mom's headstone for the first time.  It was a sad day for all of us. 
 
 My dad with Malachi and Myles at his house.
 He always bought my mom poinsettias at Christmas.  He took one to put on her grave.
 All of my children and my sister's children with my dad.
 My sister, dad and myself.


Madeline and her cousin Carrington.

The Christmas season is definitely hard this year.  We all keep thinking back to this time last year when my mom was still alive.  Life changes in a hurry!  I would encourage anyone who still has their parents to video them and cherish the time they have left.  I have lots of pictures which is great, but there is something about seeing a video.  I wish I had taken more!

No comments: