Friday, January 27, 2012

A winter project

My sweet husband (who didn't really care what our bathroom cabinets looked like) spent his day off the other day painting.

I have hated the brown wooden cabinets since we moved into this house seven years ago! The tile is slate blue (not something I would have chosen either.) I decided to paint the cabinets black and go with pewter hardware on them. The walls were khaki and he painted them again with a shade darker. I like the way the black and khaki look together.

Now... on to the next project!!!

3 comments:

Giann said...

I love the transformation!! great job working with what you have!

The Pauls' Family said...

Looks great! I love checking those projects off :)

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I would have never thought to paint the cabinets but the after picture looks GREAT!