Tuesday, January 17, 2012

These are the best days of my life...

He was quite pleased with himself! He did have the truck and wipe container in the toilet too!
Well, she didn't write "no clue" this time, she just wrote "nope". During her math lesson she was learning about yards. She was supposed to guess how many yards it was from our front door to the mailbox and then to actually measure it. I told her we weren't going to do it because our driveway is so long. In her written work it told her to do the same thing from the front door to her bed. She took it upon herself to decide that was too far too! :o)

A note from Mariah...



Malachi's attempt to get out of drinking his green smoothie this morning. "Mommy, do I have to drink one today? You know, you are going to lose all of your vegetables?"

This afternoon I was heading out for a run. Mariah and Malachi were playing outside. It was looking like rain and I told Mariah if it started to sprinkle to tell the other girls to get the laundry in. Malachi hollered, "Can I put my bathing suit on?"


McKenzie had been dealing with the little ones and she came downstairs exasperated. She said, "Mama, you are amazing!" I asked her why and she said, "Because we are so draining and you just keep having us." :o)






May your days be as full as mine...... :o)

No comments: