Monday, February 1, 2010

The Happy 101 Award!


Elizabeth awarded me with the Happy 101 Award. This is the first blog award I have ever done. We will see if I can do this right!

Here are the rules:
Copy the award image into a post.
List 10 things that make you happy.
Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
Put in a link to their blogs.
Notify the award receivers.
Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.

List 10 Things That Make Me Happy:

1. My family- most of the time (except in cases like the post before this when Malachi filled my toilet full of soap bottles, lotion, my prayer journal and Bible study book!)

2. Seeing Myles with his toothless grin.

3. An empty laundry hamper.

4. Ben & Jerry's New York Superfudge Chunk ice cream (it is yummy!)

5. Spring- warm weather, green grass and flowers!

6. An empty "store list" so I can avoid Wal-Mart for a few days (Does that ever happen!?)

7. When I am caught up on all of our school grading! (Does THAT ever happen!?)

8. Weekends

9. Going for a long run in the springtime.

10. Curling up in the bed with a good book after a productive day! :>)


I award:

Madeline

Stephanie

Monica

Abigail

Lydia

and anyone else that wants to do it! :>)

3 comments:

Monica said...

I'd like to thank the academy and all of my supporters. Ha! Ha! It will be fun to list 10 things that make me happy. Winter is not one of them!

Abigail and Lydia said...

Thank-you for the award!
Abigail

Abigail and Lydia said...

Thanks Aunt Marcy!
Lydia~