Sunday, December 20, 2009

Look Who Is Three Months Old!

It is hard to believe that little Myles is already three months old. We went for a walk today and I said it doesn't even seem like we have had a new baby. He has blended right in with our family and has been such a blessing! He smiles a lot now and loves to "talk" to us. He has brought so much joy!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why???


"I didn't mean to do it!"

"If I close my eyes will she go away?"

"I am really sorry.........."



That night at the supper table Matthew wants to know why our salt is like a rock! :>)

2 comments:

Gran said...

Myles is smiling! He doesn't look as much like Madeline since he got so fat. Malachi is so funny - where did he come from?

Stacey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have some cutie pies here!