Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Church Pictures

I am so behind with my pictures right now. I was getting ready to download family Christmas pictures onto the computer and realized I needed to delete some old files. I came across these pictures that McKenzie took of our church and thought I would share them. I thought they were so pretty. The sky was incredibly blue that Sunday! There are also a few from our church Christmas party.

Matthew with his buddies.
The rest of these are from the Christmas party. This is "Aunt Donna" loving on Myles.
Our pastor and his family. His oldest son is not in this picture. He is married and serving in the Marines. He is currently in Afghanistan.

Madeline and one of her sweet little friends.

Mr. John reading the Christmas story to the children. Malachi (in the bottom of the picture) lasted about two minutes!
I will share more Christmas pictures as I get them downloaded onto the computer!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

She has an eye for photography! Merry Christmas:)