Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Baby!

This is not a very clear picture but if you look closely you can see the word "pregnant" on the stick.

We are very excited about welcoming another little one into our family. My oldest daughter talked me into doing a "baby blog" of this pregnancy. If I have the time I guess it will be fun!

We found out I was pregnant mid-January. I had a cheap home pregnancy test that came up very faint. The next week I had to go to my regular doctor for an ear infection and he ran a blood test. The next day a phone call confirmed what indigestion already had told me. My last pregnancy I had indigestion really early and it has been like that this time too. I decided to do a digital test for fun and to take a picture of it. We will wait and share our news around week 12. Our oldest two children know and they are very excited! Some people might think that it wouldn't be as exciting with it being number six, but it definitely is!

No comments: