Tuesday, December 1, 2015

It's a GRANDbaby!

McKenzie and Daniel are expecting their first child this summer!  We are all super excited!
I was able to go to her ultrasound with her and it was quite surreal to be at my midwife's office and my child be having an ultrasound done. The last time I was in that ultrasound room she was standing next to me while I had mine done (and that was just three years ago!:o) )  Macheus will be a very young uncle!  I love large families!!!
 

God is SO good!

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Marcy! What wonderful news!!! I'm sure your whole family is ecstatic.

Sandra

Sharon said...

God is good! I am excited for you. :)

Carla said...

Congratulations!! Such happy news!
~Carla

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Wow! I have been out of the blog loop way too long! Congratulations! How exciting!