Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Holiday Season

These first few pictures were on my camera from Thanksgiving!  That tells you what a whirlwind it has been lately!
 

My sister and her family came down with my dad for Thanksgiving.  The weather was gorgeous that day and we were able to eat outside!



McKenzie got to share her news with them that she is having a baby!
 
 
This little fellow is happiest playing in the dirt! :)


                                         Sweet Myles with his Grandpa.

 
The Mighty Hunters went deer hunting.



The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas was one big blur!  Looking back I don't know how I got it all done!  Somehow it all came together and late Christmas Eve after everyone was asleep the stockings were filled and I was the last to go to bed.


 Madeline got a shotgun from Grandpa this year.  She doesn't look very happy in this picture but she was excited!





I take each one of the children Christmas shopping by themselves at some point during Christmas.  The little boys are hilarious picking out their gifts!  Myles bought Madeline a "Piglet" nightlight.  He just knew she was going to love it!  And, she did. :)


McKenzie and Daniel gave the little boys a fish.


Woofing down his chocolate all at once!



These two have tons and tons of Thomas Trains.  We got them some new engines and they could have gotten nothing else!


This kid loves Legos!



Macheus opened a Thomas DVD and wouldn't open anything else.  He waited for hours before I finally got him to open the rest.


The "G" family had a sad Christmas this year.  My brother-in-law lost his mom the week before Christmas. They were able to stop by for a few minutes, but it wasn't quite the same.


We laughed as Grandpa opened his presents from us.  I think we give him a shirt, boxers and cologne every year!



I guess next year I will be filling a baby stocking!
 
Well, this is just a few of our Christmas pictures! Needed to get them posted tonight because we have birthdays the next two days!
~Goodnight!

No comments: