Friday, January 10, 2014

Macheus 11 months

Macheus turned 11 months last week.  I finally got around to taking pictures today.   (Well, I attempted to!)   I didn't get a single one of him that looked decent.  He is quite a wiggle worm and a climber these days! :o)

He is still a sweet, happy baby.  He had his first sickness right after Christmas.  It was just  a cold but it made him pretty miserable.  I used colloidal silver in his eyes and gave him a homeopathic syrup. I was kind of glad that he got it.  I've read that it is good for babies to get sick some so that their immune system is geared up if something bigger comes their way.  I'm thankful for a healthy baby though!
 
 He is still not eating... anything!  I have tried all of the things that my others started out on.  Sweet potato, avocado, banana, brown rice, egg yolk, I even bought some baby food.  He acts like we are killing him and usually ends up vomiting.  The only thing I have gotten him to eat is plain yogurt.  The bad thing is that lately with him being congested I didn't want him having dairy.  So we are nursing, nursing and nursing some more! :o)

 
  He stood alone for the first time on Christmas day.  He has done it since then but hasn't attempted to take a step.  He stands there and looks really nervous and then slowly lowers himself down.  He climbs on everything!  He has a walker that he doesn't like to sit in, but he loves to stand on the outside rim of it.  I think he is going to be a little daredevil.



He says "mama" all the time.  He says "da da", "buh" is what he calls Matthew, but he also has said "Matt".  He chatters a lot that we don't understand. :o)



He loves to be outside and to take walks.  The weather has been so ugly lately so we haven't gotten out much.  I think we are all going a bit stir crazy!  I feel for mom's that live up north!  I think I would lose it!

He loves his siblings.  Mariah is his best buddy.  He looks to McKenzie and Madeline as second mamas.



Yep... he is beyond cute! :o)

 
 He already loves to be with the boys.  When they rough house he is right there with them. It is funny how tough he already is.


Yes, he needs another haircut. :o)   It has been busy lately.  I will cut it before I take him to have his one year birthday picture taken!

 
These 11 months have gone by so fast.  I can't believe he will be a year old next month.  Slow down baby!!!

No comments: