Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thanksgiving

Cousins
 
                                                Macheus and Aunt Monica

 
With our dad.



                                                    Grandpa with the girls.

 
The grand kids. Myles doesn't stand still for long! :o)



                            McKenzie and Daniel - The courting couple. :)



                                          Grandpa and Myles

 
Macheus was cute seeing his grandpa.  He spent a lot of time with him over the summer, but hadn't seen him in a while since he left to stay at my sister's.  When he saw him he recognized him but acted nervous at first.


 
My sister wanted to shoot guns out in the woods while she was here.  Candy  hates guns and was freaking out.



                                                               Myles

 His first Thanksgiving.

 
The boys building a fire.

 
Malachi thinks Daniel is wonderful! :o)

 
My sister left her daughter with us after Thanksgiving.  My girls were thrilled to get to spend time with her.
 We didn't beat the doors down on Black Friday but we did head out around lunch time.  We had a fun day and didn't get home until almost midnight!  Crazy, I know.  Between that and Amazon, I am almost finished with my shopping though!


No comments: