Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Macheus is....

ten months old!!!
 
He is fat, happy, smiley, lovable, precious, loved, adorable... and probably a little bit spoiled.

 
He now has six teeth and seems to stay in a perpetual state of teething.  He slept through the night as a tiny baby but doesn't now.  He likes to get in the bed with me around 3:00 in the morning to nurse.  Yes, I let him.  No, I am not one of those moms that thinks he will be ruined forever by doing so. :o)

 
He still doesn't eat food.  I have tried all of the things that I did with my others-  avocado, banana, sweet potato, egg yolk, baby food carrots, and plain yogurt.  The only thing he has eaten and kept down was about two teaspoons of plain yogurt.  He is reminding me a lot of his big sister, Mariah.  She is still my pickiest eater.

 
He is cruising around furniture and getting into things now.  Still hasn't attempted to take a step independently.  He has been my earliest to roll over, sit up and crawl.  It is fine with me if he decides to break that first place streak and walk later.  It just means life gets crazier when they start walking!


He loves to be outside and especially to take walks/runs in the jogger.  He says, "mama, daddy, and hi".  I was changing his diaper the other day and started singing a made up song about how fat he is.  He started clapping to it. :o)  The kids like to play music and get him to "dance" to it.

 
He loves all of his siblings but he really lights up when Mariah has him.  He is like a toy to her.

 
He gets overwhelmed when he sees the horse but seems to like the cats and dog.  He hasn't paid much attention to the Christmas tree.  That is a good thing!


 These past ten months have flown by!  Macheus has been pure joy!

No comments: