Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Marc!


I think the older I get the more I realize what a great husband I have.  It is easy to take things or people for granted when they have always been there.  I have seen enough at my age to realize that a good,, faithful and honorable man is rare.  I am very thankful that God blessed me with a good man.  He is a good daddy, a good provider, faithful and loving.  He stands up for what is right even when it isn't popular.  When other men back down, Marc will not!  We tease him ( and sometimes get very frustrated with him!) and say he is a bulldozer. :o)   Sometimes it can be hard when your man is a "Mr. Command", but when you know his heart is always to do what is right and that he strives to follow the Lord you wouldn't want it any other way!

Happy Birthday, Marc! I pray the Lord blesses you in many ways this year!

No comments: