Sunday, November 10, 2013

Conference Time....

Our family recently attended NCFIC's  The Worship of God conference at Ridgecrest, North Carolina.  The day we traveled there was a little overcast so the pictures didn't turn out as pretty as it looked in person.
 

We had two rooms,one for the girls and one for the boys.  Macheus got stuck with the girls. :o)

 
There were about 2000 people that attended the conference.  There were children everywhere!

 
 

 
Ridgecrest is a beautiful retreat.  It is really neat for me to think about my parents going there for church retreats when they were newlyweds!

 
Macheus was a trooper during our trip.  It was a long and tiring time for him.

 
Such a pretty place.

 
This was a question and answer panel. Geoff Botkin was one of the speakers.  I always enjoy hearing him speak.  Kevin Swanson was there too.  I think he is one of my favorites!

 
Myles enjoyed running around outside during our breaks.




 
Mariah keeping Macheus for me.

 
All of my children plus an addition.:o)  McKenzie entered into a courtship with a young man named Daniel this past summer.  He came for part of the conference. (You can read about her courtship here and here.)



The drive home was beautiful with blue skies and big fluffy clouds.   Whenever I see the mountains or the ocean I am amazed at the beauty of creation!

 
The kids were all completely worn out!

 
I am thankful that our family got to go to the conference.  It is always an encouragement not only to hear such good Biblical teaching, but also to be around so many like-minded Christian families!

No comments: