Monday, September 9, 2013

Today....

Marc left with our oldest three children to go on a trip to Washington DC.  Mariah and I were left to hold down the fort.  Day 1 was a zoo! :o) 
 I found these two spots after he was already in the bed this evening.  He also dumped pencil sharpener shavings all over the couch.
 Yes, he is the guilty one.  Don't let the sweet little face fool you! :o)
 Within the first hour that they left my washing machine wouldn't turn on, Macheus wouldn't go to sleep (he always takes an early  morning nap!) and Myles was struggling to get his dress-up clothes off and pooped on the bathroom floor. (He was attempting to clean it up when I found him.... yuck!!!)
 We got school finished and the housework done and headed to the pool.

 Myles can swim without his swimmies now.  It still makes me a little nervous, but he is doing great.
 My dad sits up under the gazebo and watches the kids swim.
 Our chunky little fellow.
                                            Mariah and her little "twin". He looks just like her baby pictures.


 
 This last picture made me laugh.  I remember when I was little hanging all over my mom when she would get in the pool.  I can still picture her pulling her swimsuit straps back up. :o)  I wonder what it is about the pool that kids want to hang all over you, but mine do it too.
 Well, Mariah and I got all of the outside animal chores done!  I will say......... she did the majority of them!  Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

No comments: