Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy Birthday, Malachi David!!!

On September 13th, Malachi turned 7!!!
 Marc and I asked him if he would like to go out with us for his birthday.  Being one of the "middle children", we thought he would enjoy being the #1 boy for the evening.  His response........."I want Myles to go with us, he would have so much fun."  So............ the four of us went out for pizza and shopping.   Malachi picked out a new Lego set.  He was very concerned about Myles getting something too, so he got a new Thomas train.  I think one of the neat things about a big family is that there is no room for selfishness.  Not that they don't have their moments of selfishness....... I would be lying if I told you they were never selfish.  But, they do look out for each other and  have to share most everything.
 He asked me to take a picture with him.  I hadn't fixed my hair yet and really didn't want to.....  but I did. :o)
 He asked for a "rectangle cake" and he wanted to put his army men on it.  :o)
                  He has always had such a sweet smile.
                                   I think the singing was overwhelming him!
                              Myles is always quick to "help" blow out the candles!
                                             Posing with grandpa.
                                     Present time...........

 The kids all had gifts for him.  Mariah did her own and wrapped up some of her money and other things.  It is so sweet when they do things like that.
 
  The baby journal has been written in again, he has been weighed, measured, hand traced and handwriting sample done.  Pictures taken, cake eaten, and presents opened.  All of the traditions that we do on each and every birthday complete.  Thankful for another year with this little boy.
 
 "And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."  Jeremiah 29:!3