Friday, October 19, 2012

25 Weeks

I can't believe I am already 25 weeks into this pregnancy!  It is going by really fast.  I am not one that loves being pregnant, but I think after having miscarriages you don't take things for granted.  I remember at the end of my pregnancy with Myles, I was kind of sad thinking that it could be my last pregnancy.  My favorite time of day is when I crawl into the bed at night to read and the baby moves around.  Mariah loves feeling it kick and thinks it is really funny when it has the hiccups!

I had a scare the other night.  McKenzie and I went walking and it was right as it was getting dark.  We live in the country, so night walking isn't something we do very often!  We got down the road and saw something in the cow field (and it wasn't a cow!)  I told her that we needed to turn around and right as we did it chased us!  The mama in me came out and I grabbed McKenzie's arm to start running.  I don't know what I was thinking because she would have been better off without me!  She ended up tripping and I fell on top of her.  We both started screaming and it startled the animal and it stopped and turned back around.  We aren't positive what it was but think it was a panther.  It was really creepy!

The next day I had my regular appointment with my midwife. I was a little bit worried about the baby, but everything seems to be fine.  The heart beat was strong and he/she is moving around a lot!  I hate that I almost crushed McKenzie, but I sure am glad the baby is ok! :o)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Mrs. Marcy,

I had no idea you blogged! I just found the link from McKenzie's and so now, when I want a glimpse of your sweet family, this is where I'll come. :-)

Hoping for a visit soon,
Anna

Tracy said...

I'm so glad you two were ok! I know that had to be scary. It will make for an interesting memory. :) I'm thrilled you have made it to 25 weeks. God is good!