Monday, February 28, 2011

Mondays...

Today was a typical Monday. We are usually tired from Sunday and it just seems like there is more housework to do on Mondays. I have changed a few things lately trying to make our home run more efficiently. I had thought about sharing some of those ideas on my blog along with some of my favorite things.

I woke up this morning and it looked like it was going to rain. It was much cooler than it has been and it was cloudy. It is amazing how sluggish the weather can make me! I put a big crock pot of vegetable beef soup on for supper and plodded through the morning. By lunch time it had warmed up and was sunny! Madeline and I went out to get some exercise. She loves to ride her bike while I run, and I love the company! When we got home McKenzie was baking bread and I got Madeline to take the three younger ones outside to play. I decided to get my camera out and take some pictures of "my favorite things" to put on my blog post that I had going in my head. I was having the nicest time when the weather started looking like it was going to rain. In came the little kids. Myles went straight for Malachi's Lego creation that he had worked on all morning. It crashed to the floor, Malachi yelled at Myles, Myles started wailing and that was the end of my pictures! I snapped these two pictures of them and decided that this was a much more accurate post of my Monday!


Maybe another day I will share my ideas and favorite things!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love the way you share your TRUE life events and don't try to sugarcoat that everything is ALWAYS wonderful... Appreciate that you are honest and that your family has its ups and downs just like everyone else's!

The weather HAS been beautiful...my daffodils and jonquils are blooming away. Also a few hyacinth and my Camellia. Won't be long before Quincy will be cutting the grass again, and again, and again!!

Love y'all!

Abigail and Lydia said...

Abigail was just saying today how Malachi always looks SO happy in pictures~ I will have to show her this one! :) Looking forward to your post about your favorite things~

Love,
Lydia