Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three, but the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13
I love Valentine's Day! It is always a fun and cheerful day in the dead of winter. This time last year we had snow on the ground. This year it is in the upper 60's!
Marc has a tradition that started many years ago that he cooks a steak dinner just for the two of us. I do not like crowded restaurants, especially during the winter when everybody is sick. The kids always have a snack supper and watch a movie while we eat. I look forward to it because I don't have to cook or clean up!


Lots of sweet Valentine's Day presents from my children! :)

Mariah wrapped up this lotion that she got for Christmas and gave it to me. I was sad when I opened it and told her I wasn't taking her lotion. She said, "No, really mama, you keep it. I don't even like it!" I tried to give her the little box back that she had wrapped it in and she refused to take it back. She said, "I just love giving people gifts. It is so nice to get rid of the junk in my room." (I love Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea!:)

A sweet little Valentine!


"He who does not love does not know God, for God is love." 1 John 4:8

No comments: