Saturday, April 20, 2019

Savannah

A few of us tagged along on another business trip to Savannah!  The weather was perfect and we stayed at one of our favorite hotels there!
 

There is a rooftop swimming pool that overlooks the Savannah river!  Macheus had lots of fun swimming!


Mariah and I had lots of fun relaxing!  :)


I love when one of my girls gets to travel with us!  Madeline stays so busy with school and her new job.  I don't know if I posted about what she is doing, but I will save that for another post!


One of the highlights for the younger kids is taking ferry boat rides across the river.  It was a little cool in the evening, so we went inside the boat instead of sitting at the front.


                                                     Dinner at Your Pie!

 
We love walking the squares and hanging out on benches!
 

 
Marc had a business dinner and they told us to bring the kids!  Haha.... all the school superintendents with the architecture firm and then us! :)  The boys did great though, and I think the people enjoyed seeing them.
 

Macheus walked in like he owned the place and struck up a conversation with one of the men.  I heard the man ask him what grade he was in and he said, "I think I'm in fifth."  LOL,,,,  He is technically in kindergarten, but we don't really officially start until fall!


The dinner was held at Vic's On The River!  If you ever go to Savannah I highly recommend it!  Their food is amazing!



This girl cracks me up!  She loves the hotel makeup removers.  She was trying to swipe some from the maid cart and I told her they would give her some if she'd ask.  She said, "No, that takes the fun out of it!"  She always makes me laugh! :) 
 
 
Night swims are the best!
 
 

Such a fun city to explore!  Studying history is one of the main reasons we love Savannah!


 
I need to write about Savannah and what it means to our story with Baby "L" sometime.  It has a lot of neat significance.  This trip was no different!  As we were pulling out of the driveway we got an e-mail from the adoption coordinator with our paper work to officially transfer our home from a foster home to an adoptive home.  So. Slow...… but we are making progress!
 
~Until next time......

No comments: