Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter

Easter weekend was perfect weather!  It was slightly cool but the skies were blue and the sun was bright!  My mom always said no matter how early or late Easter falls.... you always need a sweater on Easter! :)
 
 

Saturday is when we usually color eggs, do Easter baskets and fix food!  I like for Sunday morning to be a s stress free as possible! (Is it ever stress free!?!  Sunday mornings are always so crazy!)


We have every color of egg layers right now and it was fun to see the way each color dyed.  The brown ones are my favorites!



Yep, even my "big kids" get a basket! Matthew's was filled with toiletries and some candy!  He appreciates those things now that he has to buy them himself!


Sweet little "Baby L's" basket!


McKenzie's family spent Easter with Daniel's family, so we only got a few pictures when they came later that day to egg hunt.  This was there little Easter present.  They both got a book and some organic bunny suckers! :)





 
Sunday morning.
 

Madeline is so sweet with her little brothers!  She really purposes to spend time with them.






                                                      Macheus


                                                       Madeline


  Our five boys!  Makes me laugh that Marc thought Matthew was going to be his only son. :) 


                                                     Matthew


                                             Myles



                                                  Malachi


For Easter lunch we always fix what my mom fixed!  Fried chicken (I did cheat and let Publix fix that for me!), potato salad, pasta salad, broccoli salad, frozen fruit salad, deviled eggs, lemon pie, and chocolate layer torte!
 
Easter and springtime is my absolute favorite time of the year!  I wish the time would slow down!!!
 
“He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.'” Luke 24:6-7 Happy Resurrection Sunday!

~Until next time......
 

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello sister Marcy. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privielged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know your interest in the Word of God. I am blessed to see your beautiful seven Olive plants with radiant faces which are reflection of God's image. I am always fascinated by the large families in United States. When the trend all over the world is for small unit of family where one or two children are maximum number of the family but conservative christians who have their large families with homeschooling emphasis and I can understand the rational and God intended Godly offspring. I would love to visit such families and see how you manage such large family. God willing I will be in the States in the month of June / July and will be so glad to stop by and visit such families. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 39 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to coem to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have your grown up kids who are in their late teens and above to come to Mumbai to work us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede