Sunday, October 29, 2017

A day in the life...

Just some random pictures on my phone from the boys' check ups last month. :)
 

It is easier for me to schedule all three of them to go every September!


I love our pediatrician but his practice is so big!  We didn't have to wait too long this visit.  Thank goodness once a year is usually all we have to go!


They are entertained with the walls for about five minutes.  Then it is up to me to entertain them!


They were all at the top of the charts for height and a smidgen lower in weight.  Thankful for healthy kiddos!


The worst part is was the lab!  Finger pricks and tee teeing in a cup!  Fun times!


Always thankful when that and dental cleanings are done!  We all had our teeth cleaned last month too! :)

Headed to bed!
~Goodnight.....

2 comments:

Diwakar said...

Hello sister Marcy. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest in the Word of God and being follower of Jesus Christ. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 38 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast were richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. we reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. we also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have your young grown up children to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

Diwakar said...

Hello sister Marcy. I just forget to comment on your blog post on Pumpkin Muffin and the earlier one which has your family pictures are so nice and your children are expression of His image for theirs is the kingdom and we have to be like them. I am blessed to go through our both the post.