Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Happy Birthday, Myles!

 Myles Truth turned 7!!!  I am so thankful for this sweet, energetic, funny, smart little boy that keeps me on my toes! 
 

On the morning of his birthday I took him by himself to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.  When you are one of seven children it is rare that you get to pick the restaurant, let alone go by yourself!  What was so sweet was when they put his food on the table he said,  "I sure wish Malachi was here." :)


We had a table full of food and all he wanted was biscuits and jelly!


The highlight of his morning was going into their gift shop and buying a new toy pistol!  We go through a bunch of those around here!




When we got home I told him he could have the day off from school except for a math test.  He said, "Math tests are not for birthdays!"  After his test he helped me make his birthday dessert.  It was extremely rich!  He had fun helping me make it and the kids all loved it.

The little boys always lick the spatulas!


Sweet toothless smile!

That evening we celebrated with family eating the meal that he planned, eating his extremely rich dessert and letting him open his presents.  He was precious. and it is always so sweet to see how grateful they are for what they get.


I love these people!



Myles with his grandpa.
 
My prayer for Myles is that he will grow to be a Godly man that will always walk in Truth!

"Teach me Your way O Lord, I will walk in Your truth; Unite my  heart to fear Your name." Psalm 86:11

No comments: