Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy 3rd Birthday, Macheus Trust!

His last night being 2! :(  He asked to go to bed in my bed.... and I let him!
 

Madeline fixed homemade sweet rolls for his breakfast.  He was pleased. :)


He was so cute looking at the birthday cards that came in the mail this week.  They were a bit tattered when he finished with them, but he enjoyed them!


The weather has been like spring lately, and it was a beautiful sunny morning.  He played outside and then I put him in the jogger and let him go running with me.
 



We went to Chick fil A for supper tonight.  He had fun on the playground and always loves his chicken!  McKenzie and Daniel brought balloons for him.


Waiting patiently on our huge order!

 
He doesn't normally look like Myles to me, but he looks so much like him in the next picture!
 

We moved my dad down to live close to us last weekend.  Sweet that he will always be with us to make special memories.
 



I think all of the excitement was a bit much for him! :)


He is crazy about "Thomas and Friends"!  He pronounces it, Tay-us and Fwends".  That is pretty much all he plays with these days.


A friend of McKenzie's makes cakes and she did this for me.  She does amazing work!




 



 

The traditional kids picture that we always take on birthdays!  You can't even see the birthday boy because he is too busy licking icing.


Showing Grandpa some of his trains.  I bought six new trains a while back for his birthday but couldn't think of anything else to get him.  Last night we finally went to Toys R Us and bought him a new sand box.  I think he will have fun with it this spring.  The last one we had was bought when Madeline was tiny and it bit the dust last summer.


He played in his bed for a long time tonight. I guess it was a combination of sugar and the new trains in the bed with him.  He finally crashed about an hour later.


It is hard to believe that he is already three years old!  He has been such a blessing to our family.  I miscarried before him and didn't know if we would ever have another one.   What a precious gift he is!

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!!!

No comments: