Monday, January 18, 2016

This kid...

 
is such a mess! Some of the conversations I have with him are hilarious!  Macheus spent most of last week sick.  When little ones are sick they usually lay around and sleep or watch movies.  We have "pulled the plug" on all movie watching around here several weeks ago.  We haven't had "television" in years but we have MANY DVDs, and my boys LOVE to watch them!  Myles is probably my worst at wanting to watch stuff.  Unfortunately, he has even learned how to use the computer and find his shows online.  Crazy, I know!  Anyway, in an effort to spare his little brain (I always tell him he is killing brain cells!) we decided to just cut it out all together for a while.  Today I was letting Macheus watch a Thomas and Friends and Myles kept trying to come into the room and watch too.  I told him to scoot and find something else to do.  He said,  "Well, I am sick too mommy! Can't you hear that!?" 

I was getting ready to leave for piano lessons, and he came into my room and said, "You are a character mommy."

Another day he said,  "You are a hoot mommy!"  Can you tell the things that are said to him? :)

He is one of my biggest challenges these days and one of my biggest sources of laughter!
I love that little boy!

No comments: