Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Missing Summer...

We just got back from another trip to Stone Mountain.  Marc had another business trip that we tagged along on.  The weather wasn't nearly as pretty this time, but we made the best of it.  I love summer and I am already missing it! 
 
I was uploading pictures to my computer this evening and went back and looked at some old files.  I came across these that McKenzie took a few months ago after the wheat was harvested from across the street.
 

We have had more fun playing in that field!  After they harvested the wheat they planted cotton.  They should be harvesting that soon, so the boys will be watching all of the machinery soon!


Macheus loves his "Bubbie"!  (Bubbie is pretty crazy about Macheus too.  He likes to say he is spoiled rotten and calls him "K-rot", but he is as guilty as anyone for that!)


I miss the carefree days of summer!





Barnabas our loyal dog.
















Well, I just wanted these on my blog for posterity sake! :o)  Headed to bed! Tomorrow is another busy day!

Goodnight!

No comments: