Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy Birthday to Malachi!

Nine years ago today, I gave birth to our fifth child (second son!)  He has been my biggest baby weighing in at a whopping 10 lbs 12 oz!  :o)
 
 
Malachi has brought much joy to our family  He was a handful as a little guy but is pretty easygoing  now.  He is really good at math, he loves science and he builds amazing creations with his Legos. He is the "leader of the pack" with the little boys.  He and Myles are good buddies.  They play hard outside together and usually get filthy! I hope they are always close!

My prayer for Malachi is that he will always seek the Lord and love Him with all of his heart.  I pray he will not be drawn to things of this world, will fear the Lord and want to please Him and not fear man.

"One thing I have desired of the Lord,
That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to inquire in His temple.
 For in the time of trouble
He shall hide me in His pavilion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock.

 And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me;
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.
Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice!
Have mercy also upon me, and answer me." Psalm 27:4-7
 
I love you "Mal- Man"!

No comments: