Friday, September 11, 2015

A day at the doctor

I recently took all three of the little boys to the doctor for check-ups.  McKenzie now lives in the town where our pediatrician is so she went along for the "fun"! :o)  I am such a germaphobe that I hate going and constantly yell at my kids to not touch anything!  We haven't been in quite a while, and I like to keep a good rapport with our doctor.
 
It was quite a zoo being crammed in the tiny room with three rambunctious little boys.  I kept thinking as noisy as they were that it would speed the doctor up, but no such luck! :o)
When Dr. S walked in the room Macheus put his hand up and said,  "You go!"  It is always funny to hear the answers the boys give him when he is asking them stuff.  Myles told him that he could read (which he cannot!)  He asked me how potty training was going with Macheus and I told him "it wasn't".  Thankfully he has known us for years and realizes we aren't total losers as parents! :o)
 

We came away with a clean bill of health, finding out that all three are still at the top of the charts for height and got to spend some time with my girl!

No comments: