Sunday, August 23, 2015

Summer's Last hurrah...

Even though summer is not over, it always seems like it ends when school starts back.  I hate that!  Before the kids' college classes started and we got our home schooling geared back up we took off for some fun at Stone Mountain!  I have gone many times in the past few years with either the girls or just me and Marc, but it had been a long time since the boys had been.
 
Of course, first on the list was the hike up the mountain!  It was a challenge with Macheus on my back, but when it comes to a tough workout.... I'm a glutton for punishment! :)
 

                                             Marc and Matt at the top.


All of us made it to the top!  Myles was a real trooper! 

 
The park was pretty crowded but we found a good place to picnic and let the boys play.
 

                                                    He loves his "Bubba"!




I don't think he wanted his picture taken. :o)

 
Mariah
 
 
I love this carving!  I hope they never cave to the ridiculous pressure to remove it!
 

We ended the day with the laser show.  The show was pretty good this year.  The crowd was rough!  I've never seen so many people packed into one area!


Until next time~

No comments: