Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Muddin'

Busy days.....  We are winding up our school year.  We won't completely stop schooling, but we will take a break from a lot of the monotonous stuff. 
 

We had a lot of rain for several weeks and the boys loved the mud puddles it produced!


This was one of several days that they got out there and got filthy!  I actually ended up throwing some of their clothes away!


I thought as we wound our school year up that things would slow down around here.  So far that hasn't been the case! 


I look at the above picture and can't imagine how gross that has to feel! :o)


I haven't uploaded pictures in several weeks so I will wait to write about recent happenings when I have pictures to go with it.  Pictures make it so much more interesting! :o)


Myles is such a carefree little guy!


Yep, Macheus thinks they are pretty funny! :o)


No comments: