Saturday, July 13, 2013

One year ago...

It is very late at night and I really should be in the bed already.  We are headed to the beach tomorrow, and I was reflecting on "this time last year" when we were going on this same beach trip.  I was fairly early in my pregnancy with Macheus.  I was feeling pretty crummy and I was very worried about miscarrying still.  I was looking at him laying in his bed this evening with a heart FULL of thankfulness that he is here and healthy!  .
 
                                                           Worn out...
This one is from a month or so ago.  The Bumbo pictures always crack me up. :)  His thighs are fatter now and we have to shove them down in the seat! :)

Headed to bed!  I am sure we will have many beach pictures to share when we get back! :o)

No comments: