Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Laughs with Mariah and other things...

Mariah left these "flowers" on my pillow the other night. My nose clogged up the minute I laid my head on my pillow. haha..jk

Mariah is such a funny little girl and she doesn't want to be. I try to write the things down so I don't forget them, but most of the time I get too busy and then I do forget. She asked me today why she had to be the funny one. I told her that God knew I needed to laugh and that is why He gave her to me. :o)

The other day McKenzie was fixing lunch and Mariah said, "I want 2 peckles of lettuce." We all laughed and she said, "Excuse my French." I asked her what a "peckle of lettuce" was and she said, "Ya'll just don't understand my terminology."

She got upset about something the other day and said, "That just perked my feathers!"

Today we had a repairman come to our house. He showed up two hours early! I was in my yoga pants, sweatshirt and a ponytail. The man started noticing all of the kids and said, "Wow, you have children everywhere." When he left Mariah said, "I bet he was really surprised that you have so many children AND you looked so awful too." Mariah is brutally honest! :o)

Myles thought these glasses were so funny.


Last week we had paper hearts, markers and glitter all over the house.


It is so sweet when Myles climbs into McKenzie's lap to hear her play.



I bet there aren't many people that have a horse come up to their back porch every morning to get a treat. He is our oldest horse and he roams the yard like a dog.



Off to bed...

No comments: