Saturday, September 24, 2011

Myles' birthday celebration...

On the day of Myles' birthday we were traveling home from the beach. On the way home we stopped at a really pretty park and let him play.

We made his cake and celebrated after we got home. McKenzie made him a pumpkin cream cheese cake. It was healthy AND yummy! :o)








He was so cute when we were singing to him. He kept looking at everybody with a big smile on his face.


It cracked me up when he actually knew to blow his candles out. I guess he remembered from Malachi's birthday. :o)


I fixed hamburgers for his birthday supper and he wouldn't touch them. Of course, when cake time came he ate that just fine!









The only movies he will watch are our old "Miss Patty Cake" VHS tapes. We found a new one on DVD. Once he saw that he didn't care about opening anything else. He loves Miss Patty Cake!

2 comments:

Lines From The Vine said...

As I step back into the "online world", your blog was one of the places I wanted to visit most. : ) I can't believe how big your little one has grown. Time passes so quickly, doesn't it??

SJeff said...

I haven't checked in on you in a while. It is so fun to see all your faces! Happy birthday to the boys from the Jefferys.