Friday, July 1, 2011

Because I might forget...

I could write down funny things Malachi and Mariah say all day long! Most of the time I forget. Sometimes I will grab a piece of paper so I can remember to tell Marc. I try to write it down in their journals (I write a journal for each child), but that doesn't always happen either. Yesterday though, I was in the van a good part of the day and I did write some down!

While sitting in the library parking lot waiting for Madeline to come back out, Mariah and I were both doting on Myles. She kissed his cheek and said, "You are a bag of chips!" (You know the saying, "He thinks he's all that and a bag of chips too."

Last night Malachi and I rode to town with Marc. It was past his bedtime and he was very irritable.

Malachi: "Daddy, when we get home will you play with me?"
Marc: "No, it will be time for bed."
Malachi: "You are so greedy!"

I asked him to stop doing something and he said, "Mommy, you break my heart!"
Marc told him he needed to get saved and asked him when he was going to ask Jesus into his heart. He said, "I don't know, that makes me tired. Maybe next year." Anything in the past was last week and anything in the future is "next year".

Yep, they keep us laughing!
"A joyful heart is good medicine...." Prov 17:22

No comments: