Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Madeline!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Madeline! It seems like just yesterday I was walking through our neighborhood picking daffodils trying to get labor going! I blinked and she is now twelve!

Madeline's middle name is Grace. It fits her perfectly because she is so very gracious to those around her. She is the most positive person and never says anything negative about anyone! I even told her yesterday that one of our goats was ugly and she said, "Oh mama, that is terrible. She is such a sweet goat!" She is a blessing to us and I am so thankful that the Lord saw fit to place her in our family!
Madeline's birthday is not complete without daffodils in our house!

A blessing from her daddy:

Madeline,
Continue to walk uprightly and keep His commandments and God will always pour His glory into your life.
Have a great birthday!

Love,

Daddy
"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will be withhold from them that walk uprightly." Psalms 84:11
*Head over to Madeline's blog and leave her a birthday greeting! I know she would be excited to hear from you!

3 comments:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Happy Birthday! May God richly bless you as you continue to grow in Him!

Marc said...

Each passing year it becomes increasingly more difficult to be a dad. If only the clock would stop.....

Love you,

Marc

Maddie Grace said...

Mama that was sooo sweet!
Olive is a sweet goat, but on the outer looks part of it; I have to agree with you there!
Thank you so much for making my birthday a Happy, Happy one! Oh, do you remember the time where I swelled up sniffing a daffodil?
Well I thank you for making another one of my Birthdays so special!