Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Marc!

Today is not just Thanksgiving day, at our house it is also Marc's birthday! I thought to tie it in with Thanksgiving I would write things about him that I am thankful for.

I am thankful that he is a Godly Christian man. I am thankful that he loves me and our children with all of his heart. I am thankful that he puts us before anything else. I am thankful that he is faithful and a very hard worker. He would be the first to tell you that he is not perfect, but I can honestly say I have never met a man that desires to live a righteous life more than him! Life is demanding and when you have six children it can be exhausting. He has a desire to spend time with each one of his children and make them feel special. Just yesterday with a list a mile long that he wanted to get done, he stopped to play ball with Malachi. I know our children will grow up and have no doubt that their daddy loved them!


I love you Marc and hope this is a wonderful year for you!

2 comments:

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Happy Happy Birthday Daddy! Hope you have a wonderful day! We love you.....

McKenzie and Madeline

Donna said...

I forgot that yesterday was his birthday. Tell him we all hope his birthday was one of sweet memories...and how special it must be to celebrate such a Godly man's birthday on Thanksgiving. We are thankful for Marc and all of you. You are each a blessing in our lives!