Saturday, October 2, 2010

School days and other ramblings...

Malachi likes to join in on Mariah's school lessons, especially if it involves food! The other day we had to make a "favorite apple" graph for her math lesson.



I don't think granny smith was a favorite! :>)

Mariah and her pink cast.


This little guy is one loved baby! The other day I asked Mariah if she loved him and she said, "Oh yes! I would give him my life!" Then yesterday while running errands with me she said, "Mama, if you die can I have Myles?"

Everyone needs a Mariah in their life to give them laughter! :>)
I think Myles is just a tad bit spoiled. I put him to bed and he looked at his sisters like this.

Then as soon as McKenzie said, "Ohhh..."

The tears turned to laughter!

He has learned to "give kisses" and he has sisters asking for them all day long!
We don't have televsion so Matthew listens to a lot of sports on the radio. I told him I didn't want it on tonight because I was tired of noise. I felt bad, so I told him to turn it low. Marc came into the room and said he thought I had told him no. Matthew said, "She changed her mind. I know how to work it!" Thankfully for him, he was just being silly! :>)
Oh the joys of motherhood.... NEVER a dull moment!

2 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

Isn't it fun to watch the miniature mama's practicing ) Fun pics. Thanks for a peek into your day!

Donna said...

I'm at my sister's and have been reading along and looking at pictures... You have brought many smiles to my face today. Shared some of the little things with Margaret. Thanks for the uplift!